How y’all coping with this weather? Like it is damn too hot. I’m literally scared to step out 😂😂. Hopefully, Jos is not this hot as I might consider relocating.
Y’all heard about Toke cosmetics???
Toke Cosmetics is a registered business which manufactures Shea butter, Natural soap, hair cream and Body oil.
Toke’s products are inspired by the beauty and the healing benefit of our local skincare resource such as Black soap, Shea butter, Sesame seed oil, Coconut oil, castor oil, camwood and so on.
I recently switched my bathing soap from dudu osun to this Toke natural soap- both liquid and solid type and it was a good decision. Stay tuned as I will be reviewing this lovely soap 💃🏾
▪ TOKE NATURAL SOAPProduct claims – Toke natural soap is made from finest sesame seed, black soap mixed with honey, tumeric, camwood essential oil and moisturizing oil blends to ensure deep cleansing for a finer and brighter skin.
It ensures even skin tone. Toke natural soap is ideal for relieving irritations like rashes, eczema, acne, blemish, sunburn and skin allergies. It moisturizes the skin leaving the soft and smooth. This soap is suitable for adult and baby.
▪ PACKAGING – The solid type comes in a white plastic and the product label around it. While the liquid soap comes in a brown sturdy plastic with the product label around it and a white nozzle.
▪ FRAGRANCE – This soap has a lovely fragrance. You can perceive the smell of honey while using it.
▪ REVIEW – I heard about this soap from my work colleagues and I was like what is with you all with this Toke soap I’ve been hearing since morning. Lo and behold, I saw the soap at my mom’s shop. I didn’t even think twice, I just took a bottle and didn’t pay for it 😂😂. I told her if it doesn’t work for my skin, I see no reason to pay to the hype and allergy just incase I develop one 😂🤣. Y’all don’t want to know the rest of the story. I have been using this soap for 2 months plus right now and I can say this soap is amazingggg! My skin did not react to it despite the fact that it contains turmeric and my skin hates turmeric.
My skin was more clearer, more smooth and soft. Now, I can’t live without this soap. I will be restocking for the third time 💃🏾💃🏾.
Guess what, this soap is so so affordable. It’s costs just #500 NGN per bottle 😮
▪ FINAL THOUGTS – If you out there looking for a natural black soap to get, this is definitely the right choice for you. Your skin will be glad to have come across this natural soap.
Have you come across this natural soap? Will you be willing to try it out?? What’s your favourite shower soap???
Much Love ❤
Haleemah Al-sadiya 🌹
N.B: This is not a sponsored post.