Hey beauties, it’s been a long long time. Like I’ve been away for 20 days, wow- that’s a whole lot. This month didn’t really work out well for me, been pretty occupied and stressed. I missed you all and Welcome back to Halsadiya Beauty Blog 💃🏾💋💋
Perfume is a fragrant liquid typically made from essential oils extracted from flowers and spices, used to impart a pleasant smell to one’s body or clothes.
A woman who doesn’t wear a perfume, has no future. – Coco Chanel
We have five basic senses, but smell is the most powerful one. It evokes very powerful memories of the events and people you love. It’s a great tool to have. As far as I am concerned, perfume gives you the opportunity to say: this is my identity, who I am or who I want to be. This is what I want people to remember me by – Simple Ula.
Tbh, I don’t know much about perfume, but I’m sure I do love them so much. Like, perfumes are so intoxicating and attractive. I’ve definitely tried couple of perfumes and I thought I’d share my recent collection with you all!
1. GUESS 1981 INDIGO FOR MEN– I received this as a gift from a close friend of mine and I so much appreciate it. This fragrance was launched in 2018 after the GUESS 1981 for both men and women.
The GUESS 1981 Indigo for men is an aromatic and woody fragrance with fig notes, blue lavender, coconut water and Amber. Packaging and Scent is quite impressive. It’s quite masculine but I love it, I prefer woody scents which I find intriguing. It lastsed for about 10 hours plus on my skin. Overall, this is really nice- a 8/10
2. BLACK ORCHID BY TOM FORD- Black Orchid is opulent end classically dark. It’s a luxurious and sensual fragrance with a rich, dark trace of black orchid and spices. The top notes are French jasmine, black truffle, ylang ylang, black currant & effervescent citrus. Woody notes consists of patchouli, sandalwood, dark chocolate, incense, Amber, vetiver, vanilla and balsam.
This is a seductive, aggressive, intense, orgasmic & irrefutably feminine fragrance. If you love dark and strong fragrance, this is definitely for you. It’s very long lasting, just one spray is enough to leave a trail till evening.
I have this in a small sample size and I’m definitely purchasing in a bigger size. This is a 8.75/10 from me.
You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Perfume- C. JoyBell C.
3. NUDE BY RIHANNA– launched in 2012, this happens to be Rihanna’s third fragrance bearing her name after Reb’l fleur and Rebelle. This perfume is a sweet floral- fruity fragrance with a vanilla background, with it’s woody and skin musky notes.
The fragrance transmits intimacy and a feeling of bare skin & nakedness. This fragrance is quite mild and composes of Sandalwood, Vanilla orchid, White flowers, Mandarin, Pear, Guava and Musk.
4. ONE MILLION BY PACO RABANNE– I’ve always been a fan of Paco Rabanne perfumes- both One million and Lady Million. It has a sensual fragrance that’s interesting. I used the Lady million couple of years ago , but still prefer the One million as it’s a bit stronger. This fragrance is one of the most popular men’s fragrance. It’s sweet, sexy and long lasting.
Fragrance consists of sparkling grapefruit, Red Orange, Mint, Rose, Cinnamon, Spices, Blond leather, Blond wood, Patchouli and Amber.
5. POISION GIRL BY CHRISTIAN DIOR– This perfume was launched in 2016. The new fragrance is announced as a bitter- sweet floral, scandalously delicious, made for rebellious young women, pop- feminists who follow thier dreams.
The composition consists if raw ingredients. May rose, Damascus rose, Venezuelan Tonka bean, Sandalwood, Tolu balm, Sicilian bitter orange, Almond and Vanilla. It’s smells nice but not that sweet as I was expecting.
I might not wear make up on and my hair is not done, but I do put my fragrance on. It’s one of the few things I do every single day. It’s the smell I want to identify with.
I love when my friends, colleagues and family know exactly that it’s me coming to the room, even though they don’t see me yet. They always say: “I knew it’s you, I can smell you from a far”. 😁😁
Also included in my stash are some bath and body mist, body splash and a drugstore perfume as seen in the pictures below
Long after one has forgotten what a woman wore, the memory of her perfume lingers. — Christian Dior
Fragrance is my essential accessory, is it yours? Share your thoughts with me in the comments 💋💋
Haleemah Al-sadiya 🌹