Welcome back to Halsadiya Beauty Blog 💃🏾
First of all, I’ve to apologize for not being consistent in writing these days. I’ve been facing lot of challenges for past 2-3 weeks due to work pressure and all. I might just face blogging full-time 😐
One of the biggest problems I have as a beauty blogger is wanting to have every product especially when you come across beauty products on your favourite beauty blogger or YouTubers. It’s really tempting and all. Another difficulty is finding some certain products in some countries, and I ain’t ready to pay for shipping 😭😂
I usually keep a wishlist on my phone memo so I won’t forget things I want to get, but I thought it would be nice to write bout it and share it with you all 💋💋. It might also give some of you ideas for things to put on your wishlist. So here is my list of products I want and hope to get before the “ember” months runs out.
1. HUDA BEAUTY FAUX FILTER FOUNDATION – Almost all beauty bloggers and YouTubers have reviewed this product. Faux filter foundation is a full coverage, velvety foundation that gives flawless long lasting look in just one application. Who wouldn’t want this??? It evens out the skin tone and pretty pigmented from what I’ve seen and read. It contains argan oil and Centella Aciatica , both known for their hydrating properties and improves skin texture. You can get this for $40 which is around NGN 15000 – 18000.
2. FENTY BEAUTY KILLAWATT HIGHLIGHTERS ($34) – You all know the effect Rihanna had on almost everyone. When Fenty Beauty by Rihanna was launched, the whole makeup world went wild. Trophy wife is one of the prettiest highlighter, it’s a hyper metallic gold. The octagon shape package makes it stand out from other products. It’s pretty pigmented with micro glitters. Mean money, hustla baby, lightning dust and fire crystal are shades I will love to get 😍.
3. IMAN SECOND TO NONE LUMINOUS FOUNDATION ($16) – This used to be my go to foundation before it became a bit pricey. I always get tons of compliments anytime I wore it. It’s one of the most finely milled and smooth foundation in a powder form. It has a bit of shimmers which gives a natural glow. It gives a great coverage and quite matte. Contains Vit. E.
4. SHEA MOISTURE RAW SHEA BUTTER DEEP TREATMENT MASQUE ($14, NGN5000) – This deeply moisturize and conditions dry, damaged hair. It’s perfect for transitioning chemically treated hair to natural. Formulated with Organic Shea butter, argan oil and sea kelp.. Shea Moisture products never disappoint.
5. ALIKAY NATURALS LEMONGRASS LEAVE IN CONDITIONER ($13, NGN4000) – Alikay is owned by a black American woman, Rochelle Alikay Graham Campbell (BlackOnyx77). Alikay naturals have one of the top best products ranging from natural hair to skin products. This best selling leave I’m conditioner is perfect for all hair types. It locks in moisture, strengthen and conditions each hair strands. Formulated with Lemongrass, essential oils, Aloe Vera and silk amino proteins. This conditioner smells amazing and it also comes in a spray bottle which makes it easier to apply. I can’t wait to lay my hands on this.
6. ALIKAY NATURALS HONEY & SAGE DEEP CONDITIONER ($16, NGN5500) – Award winning honey and sage deep conditioner is a premium, 100% natural humectant-based deep treatment for delivering maximum moisture to dry, damaged hair. Formulated with Honey, Sage, Babassu and Extra Virgin Olive oil to enhance the hair. Of course, you know Alikay Naturals product has an amazing smell and does wonders to the hair.
7. CETAPHIL MOISTURIZING LOTION ($14) – I’ve heard a lot bout this holy grail moisturizer that works for almost all skin types. I came across it at a pharmacy for NGN 8500 which is a bit pricey since its $14 online and Amazon. This moisturizer is formulated with avocado oil, vitamin E and vitamin B5 which soothe dry skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. Non greasy, non irritating and Non comodogenic. I hope it’s really worth it.
8. PALMER’S RAW SHEA BUTTER FORMULA ($5-7, NGN 2000 – 3000) – Palmers are quite are pretty famous for their cocoa butter formula line which smells heavenly. I sighted this lotion at one of my usual pharmacy and store, so I decided to check it out. I’ve read over hundreds of reviews of this product, some have issues with this new formula as there used to be an old one. Going thru palmers Instagram feed, I could hardly see this Shea butter formula lotion in the first 200 pictures 🤷. Weird right, but since its pretty cheap I will give it a try. This lotion combines African Shea butter, marula, Oatmeal, Grapeseed oil & vitamin E to seal moisture, calm irritation and give skin a youthful, radiant glow. With all these as the key ingredients, this lotion shouldn’t be that bad. I hope to try it out soon. Free of Parabens, Phthalates, mineral oil, gluten, sulphates or dye.
9. MARIO BADESCU FACIAL SPRAY WITH ALOE, HERBS & ROSE WATER ($7) – OMG, This is a holy grail product. I can’t go a day without seeing this on Pinterest. This is a makeup artist must have 😍. But I’m still yet to find this here in Nigeria 😭. This facial spray revitalizes with dewy radiance, boosts moisture & glow. Ideal for all skin types. Infused with herbs like Aloe Vera, Gardenia, Rose, Bladderwrack and Thyme. I will also love to try the aloe, cucumber and green tea spray.
10. FREEMAN FEELING BEAUTIFUL FACIAL MASKS ($5) – One of the best drugstore face mask. Freeman beauty has varieties of face masks and I wish to lay my hands on all to review them. The Avocado & Oatmeal Clay mask sounds so amazing, also Charcoal & black sugar polishing mask 😍. Other varieties include Apple Cider Vinegar 4-in-1 Foaming Clay mask 😍, Cucumber peel off gel mask, Golden grain Brightening mask, Dead Sea Minerals Anti-Stress Mask, Diamond Mineral Rinse mask and lot more. I have a good feeling bout this product.
Wooow, That’s all bout my Ember Wishlist 💋
I hope you all enjoyed this post ?
Do you keep a wishlist on your phone? How do you keep up with your wishlist? Tried any products here? Reviews on them? What’s your thought on this post?
Haleemah Al-sadiya 🌹
Don’t forget to follow me on my social media pages via the links below and also don’t forget to like, comment and share my post 😙😙😙
P.S: This post contain affiliate links. Affiliate links come at no extra cost to you. These links allow me to share the products I authentically recommend or use and support Halsadiya Beauty Blog by receiving a small commission