Welcome back to Halsadiya Beauty blog 💋💋
With new Skincare products hitting the shelves every day, it can be kinda hard to decide which products you need and which ones your skin can live its best life without. You don’t have to follow the 10 step Korean beauty routine by buying all 10 Skincare products. You don’t have to break the bank to buy high-end products or tons of products, Trust me, there is nothing worse and annoying than spending over $50 or #20,000 on a skincare product only to find out you are reacting to a certain ingredient.
Well, I bring to you the top six skincare essentials everyone both men and women should have on hand at all times
1. CLEANSERS: Cleansers are essentially the foundation for your skin care routine. They help remove dirts and impurities from the surface of the skin. Everyone should have a cleanser in thier skincare collection. There are several types of cleansers for all skin type, check out my previous post here 👇
2. TONERS: Toning is another important step of any good skincare regime. It helps brightens and balances skin post-cleanse, it tones and tighten your pores, reducing the penetration of environmental impurities, fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone- revealing a more healthy skin. Like I said it’s a pretty essential step.
3. EXFOLIATORS: Facial scrubs or exfoliators are definitely a must-have product. They help speed up new skin cell production by clearing away dead skin cells and unclogging pores- thereby making skin smooth. They are both physical and chemical exfoliators. However, exfoliation should be done 2-3 times a week, depending on your skin type and sensitivity.
4. MOISTURIZERS: A very key product in building a skincare regimen. Finding the right formula is key: moisturizers needs to soothe, hydrate and restore your skin efficiently without leaving it feeling greasy – while keeping the skin free from dead skin cells & excess sebum and mattify the skin. Choose a moisturiser based on your skin type, the season and your budget.
5. SERUMS: Serums are clear, light-weight acids and personalized step in skincare routine which targets personalized complexion concerns/areas be it pigmentation, enlarged pores, wrinkles, fine lines etc. They are various types of serums ranging from Retinol (Vit. A), Ascorbic acid (Vit. C), Niacinamide (Vit B) etc. designed for all types of skin concerns.
6. SUNSCREENS: How y’all step out without applying sunscreen 😞? The powerful UVA and UVB rays of the sun result in aging, tanning, sunburns, fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and of course, skin cancer, which is why wearing daily protection is key. Make sure you look for a sunscreen within SPF range 30 to 50.
What do you guys think? I hope this post is of great help to you all. Share with me your thoughts in the comments
Haleemah Al-sadiya 🌹
Ps: The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you