Hey beauties, Welcome back to Halsadiya Beauty blog 💃🏾.
Firstly, Apologies for taking a long break without informing you all 💋💋. I’ve been so stressed, I’m always stressed 😓😣.
I’ve been enjoying blogging with my laptop these days, and my Laptop has crashed and it’s not fixable. I’m so sad bout it, Hope to get another before the year runs out. Hence, the reason I was away.
I’m sharing different facts about me – twenty, to be precise. I was originally going to share more, but it ended up being so long that even I wouldn’t want to read it! 😂Haha! Instead, I reviewed it and picked out the twenty that I liked the most. I hope you enjoy!
■ FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I’m 21. 80% find it hard to believe this. I REALLY don’t know why 🤷
2. I am an introvert. I only have a small group of close friends. Being around many people drains my energy and makes me nervous.
3. I’m Black. Proudly African and a Muslim.
4. I’m a tea addict; Green tea, Ginger/Honey tea, White tea, Coffee etc.
5. ) I drown my sorrows in Music. Music is my escape plan when I need alone time. My favourite artists is Lil Wayne, Future, SZA, H.E.R, Bryson Tiller, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Maleek Berry and few others. I will kill for Lil Wayne ❤
6. I love reading books. Sadly, I’m so occupied with work and hardly have time to read them. Favourite books I read in 2018 were; The Smart money Woman by Arese Ugwu, House of reckoning, Brain Child, Black Creek Crossing, The Devil’s Labyrinth by John Saul, We should all be feminists and Half of a Yellow sun by Chimamanda Ngozi, 29, Single & Nigerian and couple of others.
7. My weakness lies in Skincare & Natural hair Products. I love buying. Be it moisturizers, Cleansers, Serums, Deep conditioners, Curling cream, Hair & body oils, my heart just melts. I can never have enough!!!
8. I prefer watching Horror/Suspense movies over any other kind of movies. I’ve watched thousands of them and I never get tired; Get out, The bye bye man, The Nun, Insidious and lot more I can’t remember. I also watch few Series like 13 reasons why, How to get away with murder, The blacklist etc. A weird fact is that I always read the plot on Google before watching any movies so as not to die of anxiety 😂.
9. I’m bipolar II, which explains the dramatic shift in my mood, behaviour, energy and all. It’s kinda crazy, Sometimes I’m hyperactive and sometimes my energy just go from 100 to -100. I’ve been able to manage symptoms; eating healthy, meditating, therapist, exercise, staying around positive people.
10. I love walking- long distance. It’s my lazy way of exercising especially while fasting. I don’t know how to walk slow, not like I walk like I’m being pursued tho 😂. My supervisor always tell me I run within the office 😣🤣. So most times, I wear heels to slow my movement.
11. I’m ichthyophobia- Fear of Fish. I feel irritated by the sight of fish and get nauseous perceiving it. I can perceive fish even if you are cooking it miles away from me. I always pray not to marry someone that eats fish.
12. Cooking stresses me out. Yea, I know hot to cook but I’m always too tired to cook. Like I always just want to shower, relax a bit, press phone a little and either listen to music or watch a movie before falling asleep and go to work the next day. Not going to the kitchen, stress myself to cook and all. I eat out most times.
I have plans of having of Chef in the future 😊
13. I’m pretty insecured bout my weight. I check my weight everyday and make sure I don’t go above 60kg before I panic.
14. I’m so petty and dramatic 💁. I’ve always been that way. My come back game is 💪. I hail from Oyo state- Ibadan to be precise , and I’m sure you know Ibadan girls got lot of comebacks and sarcasm 😂😂😁
15. I have plans of joining the military, maybe in 2 years or so. I love the military outfit, especially the boots 😍. Of course I love guns too; Sniper, Bazooka, Grenade launcher etc.. Weird right 🤷
16. I love cakes, especially chocolate and red velvet 🎂🍰. My fave food is Spaghetti- all forms and Ofada rice. I can eat that all day. I’m a selective foodie 😁. I dislike doughnuts
17. My favourite colors are black, burgundy and Olive green.
18. I was so lazy to put on the gas so I tried boiling egg with microwave. So dumb of me, I kept water and egg in a big ceramic bowl, covered it and switched on the microwave. After five minutes or less, the next thing I heard was “Booooooom”. My dad beat the shit out of me, I was around 10 years 🤣🤣🤣.
19. I hate animals. One time I was running half naked because I thought i was being pursued by a dog, just to see the dog running past me. Everybody called me crazy.
20. I love rose flowers. I should get s tattoo of one soon.
Thank you so much for reading! I enjoyed getting to share these facts about myself – I hope that you could learn a bit more about who I am today. 🙂
Let me know some facts about yourself in the comments below!
Haleemah Al-sadiya 🌹