Welcome back to Halsadiya Beauty blog 💃🏾💁
Happy New Month y’all ❤. I literally forgot we are in a new month till this morning, I’ve been super stressed 😫. Whoop, we have less than 29 days till a new yearrr and I just did compile a list of beauty Instagrammers you need to follow before 2019.
Want that moisturizer that won’t irritate your skin? Looking for a product review? Makeup tutorial? Natural hair styles? Beauty Expert advice? Name it all. Get your feed ready with these beauty instagrammers 💃🏾💃🏾
1. Felicia Walker Benson – Felicia Walker Benson is a beauty expert. She is the Publisher and Editor in Chief for ThisThatBeauty, a top-rated blog that features fashion, beauty news, product reviews, trend spotting, industry interviews, and more. And has consistently been named one of the top 50 beauty blogs to follow.
2. SOKO GLAM – Wife-and-husband duo Charlotte and Dave Cho launched Soko Glam in 2012 to help people discover Korean skincare, beauty trends, and cosmetics. Soko Glam is an Online marketplace that specializes in Korean Beauty products.
The company has recently expanded to become one of the biggest firms in the U.S. to specialize in K-Beauty products and treatments.
3. ALICIA YOON – You all should know I’m getting obsessed with Korean beauty 😍. Peach & Lily is a Korean beauty site founded by Alicia Yoon. Peach & Lily brings you the highest quality Korean beauty products and the latest K-beauty trends and innovations. Peach and Lily is one of the must-shop websites for emerging and beloved K-beauty brands like Saturday Skin, Femmue, and Mizon. She also did launch her In-house skincare collection earlier this year and one of the five new products got sold out in minutes.
4. RONKE RAJI – Ronke is a Nigerian US based Beauty blogger, Lifestyle Influencer & Makeup enthusiast. She has been featured on Black girl long hair, Essence, BuzzFeed, Insider, and Bellanaija. beauty, lifestyle, and hair influencer. She recently got married to Arthur Adeola.
5. DABOTA LAWSON – Dabota is a Fashion model, Beauty queen, Actress, Instagram blogger, and Entrepreneur. Ex beauty queen, Dabota Lawson launched her own makeup line called “Dabota Cosmetics”. Her new line of cosmetic consists of Powders, Lipsticks, Foundations, Eyeshadow and all of that.
6. TEMITOPE ADESINA – Temitope is popularly known as “NaturallyTemi”. She is a Nigerian US based YouTube sensation & Natural hair vlogger. Temi is well known for her beautiful and unique mane that she manipulations into endless hairstyles.
7. DIMMA UMEH – Dimma is a Nigerian beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger. Popularly known as “thatigbochick”. Dimma says her blog is a way for her to share some of her favorite things, beauty tips, travel and lifestyle.
8. HALEEMAH AL-SADIYA – Haleemah Al-sadiya is a Nigerian Beauty Blogger, Natural hair & Skincare enthusiast. She has been lately interested in Korean beauty. She loves sharing reviews and beauty tips with people. And also have plans of starting a skincare collection.
Who’s your favourite beauty instagrammer? What’s your go to Instagram page? Share your list with me in the comment section ❤
Haleemah Al-sadiya 🌹