Welcome back to Halsadiya Beauty blog 💃🏾
Guys, I’m really sorry I was gone for long (about a week plus). Lot of new things/phases happening in my life and still trying to adjust. I hope you all try to understand and don’t leave me 😭
I do post screenshots of my Pinterest growth on my social media pages and I’ve received messages of people asking for tips on using Pinterest and gaining more views. So I’m here to guide you thru as your Pinterest princess 😁. Thanks to Pinterest Godmother (Ore) in her post HERE bout Pinterest and it really changed my blogging game. Oh, I also got this post idea from her too – kindly check out her blog HERE 🙋
Like if you are a blogger or entrepreneur and you don’t use Pinterest, Gurrlll, you missing out. This app is da bomb. Anyone can use Pinterest. I was once like you all that didn’t have any idea on how to use this damn app 😂, I grew from 0 to 79k monthly views in a month and from 79k monthly views to 240k views in less than 2 weeks 😎. My blog also went from 760 monthly views to at least 2500 monthly views, freakkking cool yeah? Imagine gaining at least 100k views in a month on Pinterest and at least 30% of that is going to your blog or product page. Booom, more followers, more views on your blog, social media pages and more publicity. That sounds awesome right???
Let’s get started 💃🏾
● WHAT IS PINTEREST?
Pinterest is actually more of a search and discovery engine with social aspects and lot more fun. It easy to get addicted to it. It’s similar to Google but more easier to navigate and allows you access videos, pictures of anything and everything you need.
Pinterest is the #2 driver of traffic to websites.
● HOW DOES PINTEREST WORK FOR BLOGGERS AND ENTREPRENEURS?
People save and click on pins for up to 90 days. When you and others share pins that link your blog site or business site, you are adding more and more opportunities for people to find you and visit your website.
●HOW TO GET STARTED?
1. Open a Pinterest account HERE
2. Create a business profile
3. Put up a clear logo/picture of your brand as profile picture
4. Explain to your audience what they should expect to see on your page and how you can help them in the “About” line.
5. Put your website/blog URL in the “website” line
6. Create Boards.
■ Pinterest board is a collection of your individual pins- a way to organize your ideas. For example, I can name a board “Skincare” for all skincare related pins. Or “things to try”, “recipes to try out”, “makeup”, “art” etc. Pinterest boards are always owned by one pinner. A Pinterest profile can hold up to 500 boards.
7. Pins – Pinterest pin is a visual representation of a product or idea which someone saves for later use. Each pin comprises of an image, link, and description.
The process of putting pictures in a board is called “pinning”.
When someone clicks on a pin, it will enlarge to show full image and description. If they click again, they will be taken to the link of the pin, usually a blog post or product page with more information. Your pins can be saved to other boards by other pinners.
8. Follow people and boards – when you follow a profile or a board on Pinterest, you are telling Pinterest you want to see more of that. So their pins will start to appear in your home feed, these signals allows Pinterest to show you “pick for you” pins which is similar to ideas/pins you follow and may like. Having more followers will give you more exposure and social proof but we should be focusing more on traffic to your blog or site than followers.
Now that you’ve gotten used to it. Keep pinning and creating more boards. Pin regurlarly.
That’s all for beginners, will go into more details later.
●HOW I GREW FROM 79K VIEWS TO 240K VIEWS IN 2 WEEKS.
The secret goes back to pinning and creating more boards regularly. Creating boards and pinning is what makes you active enough for monthly views to increase. The more you pin, the more views and traffic.
Here is a link to my PINTEREST, don’t forget to follow 😎
I hope this helps and work out for you all
See you soon.
Do you use PINTEREST? How do you gain more traffic to your site from It? What’s your thoughts on this post?
I will be in the comment section with you guys.
Also my social media links are down below, let’s be friends 🌹
Haleemah Al-sadiya 🌹