Welcome back to Halsadiya Beauty blog 💋💋
Not all skin is created equal – Paula Bourelly
Beauty isn’t about being the fairest, or having a perfect nose, lips, eyes or body or curves. Beauty is so much more than only skin deep. We all can’t deny that we want that flawless, clear, glowing and healthy skin 😌. If you agree with me, then read & share this blog post as I share with you the secrets to having a healthy & flawless skin.
I’ve always been obsessed with the idea of having a clear, healthy and flawless skin since university days (high school), actually from my second year. I had “chicken pox” during my first year and I hated every part of my skin. The pox covered my entire body, from my face, boobs, down to my legs 😢. I wore big clothes to hide them all. I was so ashamed of myself, that I hated going out. I said to myself, “Haleemah, you must get a clear skin no matter what”. I started reading things online bout clearing pox, getting a healthy skin, makeup to cover them and every weird thing you could think off. I never liked creams, lotions bcos I react to them, I tried everything natural like using potato on skin, yoghurt, tomatoes, milk, baking soda and weird and unusual things. 😂😂😂
Why should you listen to me??
– I’ve had experiences with products and application even before I thought of starting a beauty blog.
– because I don’t want you all breaking the bank buying expensive products that won’t work for most of you.
– because I care so much bout we WOMEN, no matter the religion, races or other differences.
– because it’s essential for we all to develop a skincare routine and find out what works right for our skin.
– and because this post isn’t to promote certain brand or so as I haven’t been endorsed by one.
Here are 12 beauty tips you should abide by in getting a flawless skin;
1. Cleanse. It is important to always cleanse your face as this remove buildup, debris and other contaminants. You don’t necessary have to use cleansing products all the time, cleanse using water and dry you face with a clean face towel. I always advice to have a separate towel for your face and body. Sebamed cleansing foam or bar is a good cleanser.
2. Tone. Using facial toner improves your skin in many ways like cleansing the skin gently, removing excess sebum, oil and dirt particles. And also improves complexion. This is a very important step in getting a flawless skin.
3. Moisturize. A good moisturizer won’t have your skin oily. Using moisturizers makes the skin soft and supple. Moisturizers containing aloe Vera and hyaluronic acid provides lots of moisture to the skin. Moisturizers provides protection against blackheads and pimples. Aloe Vera gel is a natural moisturizer. Cetaphil is also great from reviews I’ve seen.
4. Exfoliate. Facial scrubs removes dead surface skin cells, making the texture of the skin bright and smooth and allows penetration of products to absorb better into the skin. Make sure you do not scrub to hard. A mixture of sugar and oils is a good example of natural scrubs. They are lot of beauty products that have good scrubs.
5. Facial Mask. This helps to hydrate and rejuvenate the skin. They improve the skin elasticity, moisturize the skin, reduces acne, blackheads and large pores. Alikay Naturals has one of the best facial mask I’ve tried.
6. Exercise often. You don’t always have to go to the gym for exercise. You can do at least 15-20 mins exercise in your room. Walk at least 30 mins a day. Just make sure you are active for at least 1 hour per day. Squats. Crunches. Lunges. Push ups are forms of exercise you could do. Most ladies love Yoga, it’s great.
7. Drink Water. As funny as it might sound, water is the key to everything. Just keep drinking water and minding your business 😂. But tbh, water flushed toxins out of your body system. Drink at least 15 glasses of water per day.
8. Cut down excess sugar and junks. Reduce you carbohydrate intake. Eat whole food and increase fiber intake. Eat more proteins, vegetables and fruits. Take multivitamins supplements. Vitamins like Vit. A,C,D, B’s and folic acid are helps a lot. Drink teas; green Tea, white tea, oolong tea, black tea, ice tea and others. They are important as they detoxifying the body system and lot more.
9. Work with the right set of makeup. Invest in quality products when buying beauty products. It’s not always bout the brand, but the ingredients the product contains. Use a good foundation as this determines your entire makeup. Wash your makeup brushes often.
10. Sleep right. Doctor’s recommend nothing less than 7-8 hours of sleep. If you have to wake up very early, make sure you sleep early too. Don’t let your phone be a distraction. Take records of your sleep routine. My Samsung health does that for me, including my workout routine and steps taken.
11. Avoid touching your face unnecessarily. Don’t pick on your skin. Don’t put your phone on your face while receiving calls. Use blue light filter at night when pressing your phone. Avoid the sun as much as possible.
12. Lastly, develop a skincare routine. Keep track of what works for your skin. If you react to a certain product or ingredient, them stay away from it. Love your skin and yourself. 💋💋
Do you agree with me on this?
I hope you all enjoyed reading this 💋
Do you have a skincare routine? Won’t you love to have a flawless skin? Share your thoughts with me in the comment section 🌼🌼
Haleemah Al-sadiya 🌹
Don’t forget to share my post and follow my blog via email. Also, my social media links are down below 👇
Instagram/Twitter – @theladylymarh