Welcome back to Halsadiya Beauty blog 💋💋💋
On getting a flawless skin, I’ve been keeping up with my skincare routine, trying products that swear by natural and organic ingredients only. I just have to maintain that glowing & flawless skin, you know. Not only Beyonce got that flawless skin 🙄, you all could get that too without breaking the bank.
Facial or face masks are part of beauty investment. Like finding the best facial mask can do wonders to your skin by reducing breakouts, oily skin and lot more.
I haven’t used a store bought face mask since I ran out of Purederm papaya dead sea mud mask. I’ve been searching for a better product and I stumbled upon “Alikay Naturals Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask” on bellz_nhcc on Instagram. I checked our the reviews online and I just knew I needed to get my hands on it by all means 😂😁. The fact that it contains all natural and organic ingredients made me fall in love with it more. Join me as I review this lovely product.
This mask hydrate & rejuvenate your skin with this premium all natural mud mask imported directly from the Dead Sea of Israel and Jordan. Wow 😉😉
It’s anti-aging properties are famous for tightening skin and pores, increases skin elasticity, detoxifying and cleansing skin while nourishing and moisturizing it to keep you looking young and fresh.
It comes in a thick plastic container, with rose gold or bronze lid and product sticker wrapped around the container. The mask is a grayish brown color tightly packed together. On application, it glides smoothly onto the skin. It doesn’t really have a fragrance to me. I’m satisfied with the packaging.
● Featured Ingredients
Dead Sea mud, Jojoba seed oil, Avocado oil, Olive fruit oil, Aloe Vera leaf extract & Vitamin E.
No chemicals. No mineral oil. No sulfate. No silicon. No parabens. I just love this 😍
●Reviewing the key ingredients
- Dead Sea Mud – effectively removes harmful toxins and dangerous pollutants from pores in skin. It also stimulates flow of nutrients to all skin layers.
- Aloe Vera – acts as a protective layer on the skin to help replenish moisture and heal wounds. It also contains antioxidants to keep skin hydrated.
- Vitamin E – rich in antioxidants to keep skin clear and healthy. It protects against UV radiation, anti-aging properties, maintains skin oil balance & reduce appearance of scars.
This 3 key ingredients will boost your skin routine.
- Start with a clean face.
- Apply a thin to medium layer to the face, avoiding the eye area.
- Let it dry on face for 15- 20 minutes. Then rinse with warm water and gently rub face in a circular motion to exfoliate.
- Gently pat dry and follow up with a light moisturizer (optional)
- Use at most once a week. It can also be used as a body mask.
Omg, I’m so in love with this product. I applied it using my hands and it really felt smooth. I could feel it tightening my pores after few minutes of application. After rinsing out, my face felt really clean & refreshed. My skin felt smooth on touching it. I’ve definitely found my go to facial mask.
This mask did as promised and contains all natural and organic ingredients. It worth NGN 4000 which is really affordable for this much quantity. I will rate this a 5/5. I plan not to change my facial mask again as I am sticking with Alikay Naturals products. Plus they have lot of bath & body and also hair products.
Did you Love this review?
What facial mask do you use? Will you lobr to add this product to your beauty routine?? I’ll join you in the comment section below 💋💋
Haleemah Al-sadiya 🌹
Join me on social media
INSTAGRAM – @THELADYLYMARH
TWITTER – @THELADYLYMARH
PINTEREST – HALSADIYA
TUMBLR – HALSADIYA