Welcome back to Halsadiya Blog 😎💁
First of all guys, I was sick last week and I couldn’t bring myself to drop a post. I’m sorry it took a bit long, plus I feel better now.
Finding the best deep conditioner for your natural hair can be so stressful, overwhelming and exhausting. Like, there are thousands of natural hair products in the market that claims there are the best and all. We all have different textures and porosity hair type which might need different a certain type of product, what works for one person may not work for the other.
Everybody’s hair is unique and has different needs. So, I compiled a list of 2018 best deep conditioner for our natural hair based on people’s review and hair type.
1. SHEA MOISTURE JBCO DEEP CONDITIONING MASQUE – Shea Moisture has varieties of line and the JBCO line seems to be topping others. Containing natural ingredients to strengthen, grow & restore hair. Promotes hair growth and reduce appearance of breakage and shedding. This deep conditioner is great for all hair types especially 4c hair. It’s definitely a must have. Price ranges from NGN 5500-6500
2. SHEA MOISTURE RAW SHEA BUTTER DEEP TREATMENT MASQUE – this is great for those that need a protein free deep conditioner. This masque contains lot of nourishing ingredients like shea butter, argan oil, sea kelp and lot more. It does restore dry and damaged hair to life while adding moisture to it. Shea Moisture products never disappoint. 100% trusted.
3. ALIKAY HONEY & SAGE DEEP CONDITIONER – This product claims to be a premium, 100 % natural humectant based deep treatment for delivering maximum moisture to dry and damaged hair. It contains ingredients like raw honey, babassu, sage, extra virgin olive oil. I’m starting to fall in love with Alikay Naturals products. Price of Alikay ranges between NGN 6000 – 8000
4. ALIKAY AVOCADO CREAM MOISTURE REPAIRING MASK – This mask swear by providing deep much needed nourishment to each individual hair strand from root to tip. Avocados contains beta-carotene, vit B, C & E and also essential fats that provide vital nutrients for replenishing hair’ s strength, moisture and shine. It gives a wonderful result of a moisturizes hair that feels soft and elastic with significantly reduced breakage which means longer hair growth. This is more convincing than the honey and sage deep conditioner. I think I might just grab one of this.
Confused on which Alikay deep conditioner to get? This might help
5. SUNNY ISLE JBCO INTENSIVE REPAIR MASQUE – This deep penetrating treatment is a potent blend of natural ingredients, infused with JBCO to hydrate, nourish and repair even seriously damaged hair, leaving it softer, healthier and stronger. Also claims to hydrate hair from root to tip, stimulate hair growth, repairs badly damaged hair. Key ingredients includes the holy grail SUNNY ISLE JBCO, wheat protein, safflowwer oil, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, linseed oil and more. This seems pretty great, similar to Shea Moisture JBCO deep conditioner. If you can’t get the Shea Moisture JBCO deep conditioner, This is a good option if you want a deep conditioner with JBCO. It retail for 4000 in the market.
6. TGIN HONEY MIRACLE MASK DEEP CONDITIONER – Thank God It’s Natural 💃🏾. This luxurious deep conditioner contains raw honey for softer, shinier tresses & jojoba and olive oils which nourish and heal strands in need of repair. It claims to bring your natural hair back to life, reduce shedding and breakage, frizz control and condition your hair deeply. It is good for those with protein sensivity or those suffering from dry/damaged hair. I’m yet to find it in beauty stores. And I don’t like the fact that it contains Dimethicone.
7. AUNT JACKIE’S COCO REPAIR DEEP CONDITIONER – This deep conditioner is infused with carrier oils that pull nutrients into the hair shaft. It improves the look and feel of chronically dry, fragile tresses. It says to be an effective remedy to help return hair to a vibrant, softer state. It makes hair silky and soft. Good for 2c – 4c hair type.
So that’s my list of 2018 best deep conditioner for your natural hair 🌸
I hope you enjoyed this post?
Any thoughts, ladies?? Have you tried any deep conditioner on this list? Which deep conditioner do you use?
Haleemah Al-sadiya 🌹
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and share my post with loved ones. Likes and comments are welcomed too 💋💋💋
Follow me on social media 👇
Instagram – theladylymarh
Twitter – theladylymarh
Pinterest – halsadiya
Tumblr – halsadiya
P.S: This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links come at no extra cost to you.