Hello darlings, Happy new year once again. It’s been a while since my last post, I gave myself like a week break. I really needed it. In my last post here, i said i was going to review the Real Techniques Brush Set By Samantha Chapman which happens to be my favourite brush set. I’ve been wanting to tell you guys bout this brush set, but my lazy ass kept putting it off till now.
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman is a range of makeup brushes created with one half of the sisters running the Youtube/beauty blogger/makeup artists channel, Pixiwoo. The Real Techniques Brush Set By Samantha Chapman comprises of six (6) brush set. It comes with an aluminium body. The bristles are synthetic and they are very much denser compared to other brushes I’ve used. This brush set is extremely soft on skin and just perfect. They don’t pick too much product and goes on very smoothly and its a great value for money.
The design of this brush is very attractive. It doesn’t shed like my other brushes (jeez, my mary-kay foundation brush sheds so much, till the extent it started giving me facial reactions). These brushes are cruelty-free, soft, and ideal for applying all types of make-up products. It consists of the following brushes
- Multi-task brush- I use this brush to apply my compact powder (Zaron mattifying powder).
- Buffing brush- This is my favourite out of all. I use it in the application of my foundations, both liquid and powder foundations (Zaron healthy glow liquid foundation and IMAN second to none luminous foundation powder). It blends the liquid foundation perfectly well making the application look so smooth. I never wish to misplace this particular brush.
- Essential Crease Brush – I use this brush to blend in shadows onto my crease. It’s great as a blending brush too.
- Pointed Foundation Brush – As the name implies, I’ve never used this as a foundation brush. Tbh, I had no intention of what I was going to do with this brush when i bought it along the set. But now, I found it’s purpose in contouring, highlitghting with concealers and applying setting powder. It’s is really great for all the three purposes.
- Setting Brush – It is perfect in dusting off setting powders and also in the application of powder highlighter (bronzer).
- Fine Liner Brush- It is used when appliying Gel liner and liquid liners. It’s pointed mouth makes it easy for the application.
The Real techniques brush set by Samantha Chapman is really great and they are my favourite brush set for now. They are also affordable. And cruelty-fee. 100% synthetic. Their brushes don’t shed too. Overall, I will rate this a 8.5/10. I love these brushes and they are my favourite ones. I recommend this brush to all.
Have you tried any Real Techniques Brush Set? Do you like it?